Engineering Surveyor (Townsville)
Lester Franks is a forward thinking spatial consultancy, who is leading the industry with new and exciting service offerings, new technology and equipment and provides an environment where employees drive the Research and Development program. Finding and implementing new processes and technologies is part of the DNA of their business.
Lester Franks is now joining forces with Veris, an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the State Survey Manager, this role shall provide numerous opportunities to further your surveying skills. Your responsibilities shall include:
- Engineering Civil – Construction, road setout and audit, feature surveys, rail works
- Engineering Mechanical – Machinery refurbishment, conveyor alignments
- Providing expert advice on jobs
- Manage field tasks and provide instruction where required
- Ensure work is carried out within the client’s guidelines
- Adhere to the Company’s safety processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in surveying
- Proficiency in the use of Liscad, CAD and Leica equipment
- Experience in 12d field
If you are passionate about furthering your surveying career and have the ability to quickly absorb knowledge, take ownership and are a proactive thinker, this will set the successful candidate apart
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply, please enter and submit the relevant details using the form below.