EOI Site Manager [FIFO] (OTOC Australia)
Since 2008, OTOC has cemented its place as a superior contractor able to deliver construction projects in remote environments.
Our focus is on providing quality installations whilst maintaining high standards of workmanship and safety, using leading edge technologies for projects which are typically located in remote areas, including the Asia Pacific Region.
We are seeking a construction experienced Site Manager to join us to deliver construction camp projects ranging from $5M to $15M. The role will be based on site on a 3 and 1 FIFO roster in the Pilbara. Reporting to an office based Project Manager, you will be trusted with a team to deliver the project safely, on time, on budget and to a high standard.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Project Manager you will;
Manage all activities on site
- Drive productivity and cost efficiency safely
- Ensure all HESQ processes and procedures are followed, and project plans implemented, maintained and followed
- Proactively plan and manage works to ensure milestones are hit and/or exceeded safely
- Ensure all contractors have safety compliance procedures specific to the project, which comply with the safety and health management plan and client health and safety.
- Manage employees and employee relations matters with office based HR and your team
Essential requirements for this role
- 3 years' experience managing a construction site of a similar size and scope as a Site Manager
- FIFO camp accommodation building experience highly regarded
- Proven track record of successfully driving productivity and cost efficiency
- Proven safety record and attitude towards safety
- Exceptional project planning, organisational, people and time management skills
To apply for this position, visit the OTOC Australia Careers page.