Licensed Surveyor (Hobart)
Lester Franks is a forward thinking spatial consultancy, who is leading the industry with new and exciting service offerings, new technology and equipment and provides an environment where employees drive the Research and Development program. Finding and implementing new processes and technologies is part of the DNA of their business.
Lester is now joining forces with Veris, an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the State Survey Manager, the pivotal role of Licensed Surveyor is primarily responsible for conducting complete control surveys, cadastral surveys or any other required survey project. Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Check and maintain all legal requirements relating to cadastral surveys for each project
- Providing expert advice on jobs
- Manage field tasks and provide instruction where required
- Ensure work is carried out within the client’s guidelines
- Provide operational support to the State Survey Manager by way of assisting with resource planning, high level project management and staff mentoring
- Adhere to the Company’s safety processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven skills and experience in land divisions projects including lease plans, identification surveys and good understanding of topographic and engineering surveys
- Proficiency in the use of Liscad, CAD and Leica equipment
- The successful applicant, must have good communication skills, the ability to work autonomously and be able to travel.
- Be licensed in Tasmania
- The ability to nurture and successfully deliver upon client needs
- Some experience in basic planning would also be advantageous.
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply, please enter and submit the relevant details using the form below.