Licensed Surveyor (Melbourne)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the General Manager, the pivotal role of Licensed Surveyor is primarily responsible for undertaking functions relating to title surveying services to ensure that issues are addressed in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
Opportunities exist for experienced or recently licensed surveyors, and will consider interstate candidates prepared to complete Victorian registration requirements.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Check and maintain all legal requirements relating to cadastral surveys for each project
- Effectively plan, direct and conduct survey work as required, and to provide instruction where required
- Managing related information systems and customer liaison
- Effectively manage and control the submission of survey documentation statutory authorities.
- Providing expert advice on jobs
- Ensure work is carried out within the client’s guidelines
- Provide operational support to the Survey Manager by way of assisting with resource planning, high level project management and staff mentoring
- Adhere to the Company’s safety processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualifications and experience as required to be eligible for registration as a Licensed Surveyor by the Surveyors Board of Victoria
- Proficiency in the use of Liscad, AutoCAD and survey equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- The ability work as an effective team member and to nurture other staff to achieve specific and set objectives
- Effective and success delivery of client needs and more
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this position, please submit your curriculum vitae along with a covering letter and any supporting materials using the form provided below.