Mechanical / Structural 3D Modeller (Perth) [Contract to Permanent]
Join a small and cohesive 3D Spatial team providing best of breed consulting services that create value for our clients.
- Ability to be an integral part of the growth and development of our 3D Modelling service
- Join an organisation that is genuinely committed to your professional growth
- Opportunity for innovation
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the Business Line Manager, this pivotal technical expert position is responsible for providing innovative 3D Modelling solutions that maximise client value. Your responsibilities will include:
- Modelling in AutoCAD and/or Microstation of structural and mechanical elements from point cloud data
- Ensure compliance with relevant Australian and industry standards
- Seek innovative ways to increase our modelling service offering
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Occasional travel to job sites
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- 3+ years' experience in 2D and 3D modelling
- Experience in modelling from point cloud data
- Software experience: AutoCAD, Microstation, Autodesk Inventor or Revit Structure
- Relevant industry experience in mechanical and structural modelling
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
- Experience with Cyclone software in preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this position, please use the form below to submit your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material.