Project Manager (OTOC Australia)
Since 2008, OTOC Australia has cemented its place as a superior contractor able to deliver construction projects in remote environments.
Our focus is on providing quality installations whilst maintaining high standards of workmanship and safety, using leading edge technologies for projects which are typically located in remote areas, including the Asia Pacific Region.
We are seeking a construction experienced Project Manager to join us to deliver construction camp projects ranging from $5M to $15M. The role will ultimately be based in Osborne Park, however you will be required to travel to conduct site visits, client meetings and R&R coverage with your Site Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the General Manager you will;
- Manage all activities from tender stage to delivery on time and within budget
- Be productivity and budget focused
- Ensure all HESQ processes and procedures are followed, and project plans implemented, maintained and followed
- Review and prepare status and project reports for management and clients.
- Financial reporting, contract management and subcontractor management
- Review all design and engineering drawings
- Ensure all contractors have safety compliance procedures specific to the project, which comply with the safety and health management plan and client health and safety.
Essential requirements for this role
- 7 years' experience managing project of a similar size and scope
- Proven track record of successfully delivering fixed price contracts
- Proven track record of liaising with clients
- Solid commercial and contracts experience/acumen
- Proven safety record and attitude towards safety
- Exceptional project planning, organisational and time management skills
Apply for the position from the OTOC Australia website Careers page.