Senior 3D Spatial Consultant (Sydney)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
We are seeking an experienced professional with a combined survey / spatial data background to be part of our 3D Spatial Group. This role shall provide numerous opportunities to further your spatial and surveying skills on some of Australia’s biggest survey and infrastructure projects. We offer competitive above award salary packages to attract and retain the selected applicant’s, remuneration will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Your responsibilities shall include:
- 2D and 3D Data modelling, manipulation, processing
- 3D Visualisations
- GIS Mapping / Data Manipulation
- Virtual / Augmented Reality modelling
- Graphic Design and presentation
- Ability to use Survey Total Station or GPS
- Providing expert advice on jobs
- Manage field tasks and provide instruction where required
- Ensure work is carried out within the client’s guidelines
- Adhere to the Company’s safety processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in surveying, GIS or geomatics
- Professional experience with Civil3D, Revit, Navisworks, Adobe Photoshop, ESRI ArcMAP
- 10 years’ experience with large spatial or survey organisation
If you are passionate about furthering your surveying career and have the ability to quickly absorb knowledge, take ownership and are a proactive thinker, this will set the successful candidate apart.
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply, please enter and submit the relevant details using the form below.