Senior Subsurface Utility Locator (Perth)
- Become the internal technical expert and go to person.
- Couple your in-depth field delivery experience with the ambition to progress towards Project management.
- Innovate and be rewarded.
- Growth opportunity suited for ambitious individual to drive forward technology through effective client solutions and innovation.
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the Scanning and Subsurface Survey Manager, this pivotal technical expert position is responsible for providing innovative subsurface utility solutions that maximise client value. Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver best practice underground utility and asset location services utilising the full range of Geophysical detection techniques including GPR, GPS, EM-location equipment and Total Stations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Australian and industry standards
- Seek innovative ways to help clients achieve their objectives through the services provided
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership of the subsurface utility function and act as the Company’s technical expert
To be successful in this growth opportunity role, you will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in providing Underground Utility and Asset location services using a range of Geophysical detection techniques
- Relevant industry accreditations such as Confined Spaces, NULCA and Telstra
- A proven ability to use subsurface technologies including the operation and maintenance of equipment such as EM-location equipment, Ground Penetrating Radar, GPS and Survey Total Stations coupled with proficiency with surveying and GPR data processing software packages
- Hold a current WA Driver's licence.
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply for this position by uploading your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the application form below.