Survey Assistant (SE Queensland)
- Work across a diversity of land tenures and industry sectors to create value add solutions
- Gain knowledge in GNSS technology to create innovative spatial solutions
- Work in large scale data management utilising leading edge capture technologies such as mobile and terrestrial scanning
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Based in Brisbane and reporting to the Survey Manager, the primary focus of the Survey Assistant role is to provide effective survey support on a range of cadastral and engineering survey projects to ensure the successful delivery of accurate, high quality and timely service to our clients. Your responsibilities shall include:
- Assist Surveyor as required (Field and Office) developing the technical skills to advance your knowledge of field and office aligned tasks;
- Ensure work is carried out within the guidelines provided;
- Deliver data management services within the guidelines provided;
- Adhere to the Company’s safety processes and procedures;
- Demonstrate our Company values at all times.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Commenced undergraduate studies in spatial sciences / surveying
- Desire to apply modern technologies in main stream spatial and surveying activities
- Ability to work systematically to achieve quality outcomes
- A desire to gain knowledge of the tenure system enabling you to participate in the delivery of creative solutions
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a survey team
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply by sending your application at firstname.lastname@example.org