OTOC Australia is an industry leading construction contractor for building critical support infrastructure. We are unique in providing complete infrastructure solutions in-house; offering a wide range of services that are adaptable for individual projects.
From designing and installing accommodation villages and other non-process infrastructure, to establishing complex communication facilities, OTOC Australia has the capacity and capability to facilitate every aspect of your project.
We provide teams with the following trades and disciplines:
- Project management
- Power generation and electrical
- Communication and information technologies
- Water hydraulics and plumbing
- Infrastructure design and construction
- Infrastructure operation and maintenance
OTOC Australia helps clients plan, manage and maintain critical support infrastructure in five key markets:
- Remote area infrastructure
- Government utilities
- Government infrastructure
- Renewable energy
- Sustaining capital
The OTOC Australia team can take care of every aspect of your infrastructure project, from initial design through to commissioning.
To find out more click here.