Engineering Surveyor (FIFO) (WA) R1
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in survey, spatial solutions and planning, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Veris currently has several opportunities for experienced Engineering Surveyors on FIFO orientated roles on construction projects in Western Australia. Survey works could include but not limited to;
- Engineering Setout – Site Construction setout, Civils setouts, Road set out, Pipeline setout, Service setouts
- Engineering Mechanical – Alignments, Verticalities, Reporting
- Survey As-builts – Data Capture for services, concrete and bolt checks, reports and CAD reductions, Stockpile Surveys and Volumes
You will be expected to:
- Provide professional surveying services to our clients
- Ensure compliance with legal and client requirements
- Ensure work is fit for purpose
- Adhere to Company safety and health policies and practices
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience (5 years) in civil works including road and concrete works
- A valid ‘C’ class licence
- Recognised Surveying Qualification from a tertiary institution
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form below.