Engineering Surveyor (Mackay)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
- Reporting directly to the QLD State Manager, this residential role will provide engineering surveying services and associated duties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out all aspects of surveying tasks as directed by the Survey/Project Manager,
- Prioritise, monitor and coordinate personal workloads to meet varying deadlines
- Carry out work in adherence to internal and client guidelines.
- Work effectively in a diverse and large team environment
- Deliver project outcomes to client expectations within program time limits and on budget
- Adhere to the Company safety and health policies and practices
To be successful in this growth opportunity role, you will possess:
- Surveying Degree or Diploma
- Experience on previous TMR Roading projects desirable
- The ability to work unsupervised and own a section of project area
- A willingness to complete critical tasks during time sensitive activities on site
- Substantial skills and experience working in infrastructure development projects
- The ability to self-manage and willingness to undertake new challenges
- A valid "C" class driver license
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this position, please upload your CV, along with a covering letter and any supporting material using the form provided below.