Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Based in Canberra at Veris company LANDdata Surveys, the successful applicant will undertake a wide variety of challenging work which includes 3D laser scanning, land subdivisions, topographical surveys, work as executed surveys, strata subdivisions and construction surveying.
You will be trained to:
- Provide professional surveying service
- Ensure compliance with legal and client requirements
- Ensure works are fit for purpose
- Adhere to Company safety and health policies and practices
This is a career building opportunity for an enthusiastic, self motivated person who is looking to join a cohesive and innovative team, offering excellent work/life balance and a competitive salary package.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A keen desire to learn across a wide range of surveying applications
- A valid ‘C’ class licence
- Surveying Degree (recognised by the relevant Land Surveyor’s Licensing Board)
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form below.