Graduate Surveyor (Melbourne)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Based at our South Melbourne office, this role will provide numerous opportunities to learn and further your skills as a qualified graduate surveyor. Working directly with some of the most experienced Licensed Surveyors, you will be engaged on a wide variety of survey tasks including cadastral surveys, feature & level, laser scanning, construction set-out, UAV, asset and underground services location and drafting.
You will be trained to:
- Provide professional surveying services
- Ensure compliance with legal and client requirements
- Ensure works are fit for purpose
- Adhere to the Company safety and health policies and practices
- Licensing opportunity may be offered after a suitable qualifying period
To be successful in this growth opportunity role, you will possess:
- A degree in Surveying, or a related discipline
- Previous experience desirable but not essential
- A keen desire to learn across a wide range of surveying applications
- A valid “C” class driver license
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form provided below.