Laser Scanning Consultant
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and 3D spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the Principal – 3D Spatial, this pivotal technical expert position is responsible for providing innovative 3D Scanning solutions that maximise client value.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating a team of highly motivated 3D Scanning Specialists
- Ensure compliance with relevant Australian and industry standards
- Seek innovative ways to increase our 3D Scanning service offering
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Occasional travel to job sites
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- 2+ years' experience in Laser Scanning
- 2+ years' experience in Project Management
- Experience in mobile and terrestrial laser scanning
- Software experience: Microstation, AutoCAD, Cyclone, TerraSolid, TopoDOT
- Relevant industry experience in Laser Scanning
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form below.