Principal - Transport Infrastructure (Sydney)
- Ensure operations are effectively managed in alignment with the strategy and objectives of the Company
- Growing the Company service line market share in the metropolitan area and in the region.
- Own and further enhance the relationship with relevant clients and stakeholders
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in Surveying, Town Planning, Urban Design and 3D Spatial Services, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Based at our Sydney office and reporting to the Regional Manager NSW & ACT, your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Ensure the allocated revenue and sales budget is delivered
- Ensure agreed gross margin returns on projects
- Develop and manage a high performing, highly utilised professional services team
- Develop market intelligence to ensure all relevant business development opportunities and clients relationships are effectively managed with a personal focus on the deliverables of the relevant service line, resulting into an increase of market share
- Collaborate with other Principals to ensure effective business operations
- Develop a culture of high performance fostering our values across teams
- Ensure productive relationships are forged with existing and new clients, in order to create opportunities that match the strategy of the relevant Service Line
- Manage costs in line with approved annual budgets
- Assess, monitor and manage risks
- Ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place and effectively utilised
- Abide by established systems and processes and, leading by example, encourage all staff to conduct their activities in line with the Company’s standards and policies, including its environmental, safety and health policies
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive management experience within the broad Survey industry and in particular the relevant service line
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic vision into manageable and measurable operational plans
- Demonstrated success managing a service line where utilisation and efficiency is the key to success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to network, engage and influence at the highest levels
- Strong commercial intelligence, exceptional analytical and organisational skills
- A high level of integrity, empathy and a strong work ethic
- Sound commercial knowledge of contracts management
- Highly developed relationship management skills resulting in ability to actively engage internal and external stakeholders
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form below.