Registered Surveyor Cairns
- Work with leading technologies to create innovative spatial solutions
- Join an organisation that is genuinely committed to your professional growth
- Own the full project lifecycle and become the best in the industry
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the Survey Manager and based at our Cairns office, the pivotal role of Registered Surveyor is primarily responsible for conducting complete control surveys, cadastral surveys or any other required survey project in the North Queensland region.
Your responsibilities shall include:
- Checking and maintaining all legal requirements relating to cadastral surveys for each project
- Providing strategic advice in the delivery of creative solutions that add value to clients
- Ensuring work is carried out within the client’s guidelines
- Adhering to the Company’s safety processes and procedures
To be successful you will be Registered with the Surveyors Board of Queensland and be able to demonstrate:
- Proven skills and experience in land divisions projects including lease plans, identification surveys and the tenure system
- Proven ability to apply modern technologies in main stream spatial and surveying activities to achieve productivity gains
- Ability to work systematically to achieve quality outcomes
- Proven ability to work within a team of professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and to travel
- The ability to nurture and successfully deliver upon client needs
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this opportunity, please use the application form provided below to send us your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material.