Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Based at the LANDdata Canberra office, the role of Registered Surveyor is primarily responsible for conducting complete control surveys, cadastral surveys or any other required survey project.
Your responsibilities shall include:
- Maintaining all legal requirements relating to cadastral surveys for each project
- Providing strategic advice in the delivery of creative solutions that add value to clients
- Ensuring work is carried out within the client’s guidelines
- Adhering to the company’s safety processes and procedures
We have a young and enthusiastic team which adopts leading edge technologies to deliver superior outcomes to our clients. The successful applicant will have a desire to progress and develop new skills; in addition to having outstanding interpersonal and communication qualities.
To be successful you will be registered with the relevant Surveyors Board and be able to demonstrate:
- Proven skills and experience in surveying
- Proven ability to apply modern technologies in mainstream spatial and surveying activities
- Ability to work systematically to achieve quality outcomes
- Proven ability to work within a team of professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to nurture and successfully deliver upon client needs
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this opportunity, please use the application form provided below to send us your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material.