Senior Engineering Surveyor (Karratha / FIFO)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in survey, spatial solutions and planning, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
This Perth based FIFO position, but can be Karratha residential if preferred. The role will provide numerous opportunities to learn and further your skills as a qualified Senior Engineering Surveyor. Working directly with our Karratha Manager, you will be engaged on a wide variety of survey tasks including:
- Engineering Civil – Construction, road setout and audit, feature surveys, rail works
- Engineering Mechanical – Machinery refurbishment, conveyor alignments
You will be expected to:
- Provide professional surveying services to our clients
- Ensure compliance with legal and client requirements
- Ensure work is fit for purpose
- Adhere to Company safety and health policies and practices
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience (5 years) in civil works including road and concrete works
- A valid ‘C’ class licence
- A recognised Surveying Qualification from a tertiary institution
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form below.