Senior Subsurface Utility Surveyor (Perth)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Line Manager, this pivotal technical expert position is responsible for providing innovative subsurface utility solutions that maximise client value. Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver best practice underground utility and asset location services utilising the full range of Geophysical detection techniques including
- GPR, GPS, EM-location equipment and Total Stations
- Ensure compliance with relevant Australian and industry standards
- Seek innovative ways to help clients achieve their objectives through the services provided
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership of the subsurface utility function and act as the Company's technical expert
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in providing Underground Utility and Asset location services using a range of Geophysical detection techniques
- Relevant industry accreditation such as Confined Spaces, NULCA and Telstra
- A proven ability to use subsurface technologies including the operation and maintenance of equipment such as EM-location equipment,
- Ground Penetrating Radar, GPS and Survey Total Stations coupled with proficiency with surveying and GPR data processing software packages
- Hold a current WA Driver's licence.
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.