Solutions Architect (Aqura Technologies)
Investment by Veris in innovation has piloted the creation of Aqura Technologies. With a wealth of experience and continuing expansion of our solutions capability, Aqura Technologies is evolving into new markets, including industrial technology and the provision of communications services.
Aqura Technologies complements the accomplished existing spatial solution capabilities of Veris with highly specialised ICT and communications services, offering industry-leading technology solutions delivered in a flexible client-centric approach.
Understand and elicit business requirements, and translate these requirements into technical design and architecture Coordinate and consolidate ICT network, infrastructure and LTE technology domain design artefacts to provide a consolidated E2E solution design.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will:
- Assess and define design and solution options with associated cost and risk analysis
- Coordinate design and engineering artefacts with the engineering team to ensure consistency in the documentation issued to clients
- Provide clients with a solution they understand which creates value to their business
- Develop requirements traceability matrix ensuring solution design elements meet business and technical requirements
- Develop test cases and reports
- Develop application integration and migration plans and reports
- Ensure all relevant internal and external stakeholders are appropriately informed of the Communications Division capabilities and offerings
- Ensure External vendor relationships are effectively developed, managed and nurtured
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Knowledge and experience with the following technical domains: Wireless (WIFI & LTE), IP networks (switching/ routing), infrastructure ( fibre hosting facilities), microwave and backhaul technologies.
- Proven ability to develop solutions that address customer needs and create business value
- Ability to lead transformational change programs
- Outstanding stakeholder influencing / engagement and negotiation skills at executive level coupled with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated IT strategy Leadership skills. experience leading technology strategy and direction
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving them room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please submit your resume in MS Word format using the form below.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we thank you for your interest however please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.