Specialist Surveyors (Melbourne)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Veris is seeking to appoint experienced Specialist Surveyors to support our ongoing operational growth in the areas of cadastral surveys, feature & level, laser scanning, construction set-out, UAV, asset and underground services location and drafting.
You will be provided with the opportunity to:
- Fully utilise your skills whilst developing your technical abilities and implementing best practice methodologies;
- Engage with other professionals who are passionate about the survey discipline
- Grow your career as part of a Company that values your contribution
To be successful, you will possess:
- Qualifications in surveying or a related discipline
- Demonstrated skills and experience in one or more of the areas listed below:
- Cadastral surveys
- Laser scanning
- Construction set-out
- Asset and underground services location
- A passion for the profession
- A keen desire to learn across a wide range of surveying applications
- A valid “C” class driver license
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form provided below.