Survey Manager - Devonport
Veris is a forward thinking spatial consultancy with the best of breed equipment and processes. Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Based in the regional town of Devonport and reporting to the Principal - Survey this position is responsible for the managing a survey team and associated duties to successfully meet client requirements for engineering design, development or construction or any other survey duties. In particular, you will:
- Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Deliver project outcomes to client expectations within program time limits and on budget
- Adhere to the Company safety and health policies and practices
- Manage a team of surveyors to ensure a successful client outcome
To be successful in this growth opportunity role, you will possess:
- Surveying Degree or Diploma
- Substantial skills and experience working in structural, and/or land surveying
- The ability to self-manage and willingness to undertake new challenges
- Experience in the use of modern surveying equipment
- Experience with Leica surveying instruments and experience with machine guidance systems, Trimble is also acceptable
- A valid "C" class driver license
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this position, please upload your CV, along with a covering letter and any supporting material using the form provided below.