Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in survey, spatial solutions and planning, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around the nation.
Within our Karratha regional operation we undertake a wide variety of survey tasks including:
- Engineering Civil – Construction, road setout and audit, feature surveys, rail works
- Engineering Mechanical – Machinery refurbishment & maintenance, conveyor and heavy plant alignments
- Scanning & UAV surveys
Being our resident manager in Karratha, you will lead a small team of skilled surveyors servicing the requirements of our clients. You will have overall responsibility for the day to day operations of the branch and be expected to undertake and show leadership in the following:
- Provide professional surveying services to our clients
- Ensure compliance with legal and client requirements
- Ensure our products are fit for purpose
- Compliance with Company Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental requirements
- Project resource allocation
- Staff Training
- Sourcing and quoting for new work
- Business development
- Administrative duties including budgeting, invoicing and Company reporting
- Field works as required
To be successful in this role you will be required to provide the following:
- Bachelor of Surveying, Diploma of Surveying or similar
- Extensive Surveying experience
- A valid ‘C’ class licence
- Right to work in Australia
- Previous Management experience
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form below.