Survey Manager (Townsville)
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in Surveying, Town Planning, Urban Design and 3D Spatial Services, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Based at our Townsville regional office and reporting to our Brisbane based QLD & NT Regional Manager, this pivotal leadership role is responsible for leading our Cairns Survey , which includes, Cadastral Surveys, Civil Engineering Surveys, Building Construction Surveys and 3D Spatial Surveys or any other required survey project. Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Working with our Discipline Experts (UAV, MLS, TLS, Monitoring and GPR) to enhance the skills of our FNQ Survey Team and develop new client relationships
- Check and maintain all legal requirements relating to cadastral surveys for each project
- Providing expert advice on cadastral jobs
- Manage field tasks and provide instruction where required
- Successfully managing and continuously investing in our relationships with our clients, developers and relevant authorities
- Managing our work ensuring they meet time, financial and client specifications outcomes
- Working with our Industry Partners to identify new opportunities in FNQ as part of the Developing Northern Australia Initiative
- Provide operational support to the QLD & NT Regional Manager by way of assisting with resource planning, high level project management and staff mentoring
- Adhere to the Company's safety processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Registration with the Surveyors Board of QLD as a Cadastral Surveyor
- The ability to lead, manage and mentor survey teams
- Highly developed technical cadastral skills and experience
- In-depth knowledge of legislations, standards, systems and procedures
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training (including relevant conference participation, professional fees renewal payment and relevant memberships support) and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.