Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in planning, design, survey and spatial solutions, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Veris has an opportunity for a Survey Technician based in Canberra at the LANDdata office. Primarily responsible for providing technical assistance to Surveyors on a range of projects, responsibilities include;
- Help obtain and analyse geospatial data
- Install, adjust and operate surveying equipment
- Measure, record and calculate data from equipment
- Layout and recovery of markings, stakes etc.
- Assist in the creation of drawings and CAD images
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate;
- Proven experience with land divisions projects
- Proven ability to operate modern surveying equipment
- Proven ability to work within a team of professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
To apply for this opportunity, please use the application form provided below to send us your CV, a covering letter and any supporting materials.