The highest level of accuracy is required in the Defence industry. As the largest 3D spatial company in Australia, with offices in every state and territory, Veris can provide sub-millimetre accuracy using the latest technologies.
Veris has a proven track record providing service works for the Defence forces nationally for many years. At present, we are a member of the Defence Material Organisation Support Service (DMOSS) panel and have submitted for the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) for Defence panel.
Veris offers a wide range of professional services for the Defence sector, including:
- Dynamic and Static Measurement
- Audit Surveys
- 3D Laser Scanning
- 3D Point Clouds
- 3D CAD Models
- Metrology to micron accuracy
Veris has a long list of ongoing and completed works with Defence and Defence Supplies, including;As constructed Point Cloud/Model for submarines
- As constructed Point Cloud and 3D Model for submarines
- Armidale Patrol boat virtual reality training simulator
- Ongoing engineering drafting, design and support of barracks
- ASC Collins Submarine;
- Propeller Shaft and Periscope alignments
- Body Deformation
- Water Line Markings
- Scanning of various plant and equipment, including;
- Chinook squadron
- 10 truck variants
- MRH-90 Helicopter for simulator
- Mercedes G-Wagon
- Land Rover SRV & LRPV
- M1A1 Abrams Tank
- Battle management communication systems
- Husky GPR unit
- M-777 Howitzer
- F111 Model
- Blackhawk BLISK
- Bushmaster 3D scan for armour upgrade
- F/A 18 flight control simulator and life extension program
- 3D CAD models
- Wind tunnel calibration and scale model scanning
- Training of SOLS personnel in scanners and reverse engineering software
Veris utilises various technologies to provide micron-accurate data, meticulously detailed 3D models and virtual reality simulations while backed by a wealth of experience in the industry ensuring the success of your Defence project.
To talk to Veris about our Defence experience, Contact Us today.
See the panel below to download the Veris Capability brochure.