Veris Annual Report to Shareholders 2018
Veris has released its 2018 Annual Report to shareholders to the ASX.
This Annual Report is a summary of Veris Limited’s operations, activities and financial position as at 30 June 2018.
- EBITDA from continuing operations $11.2m, up 96%
- Surveying EBITDA up 27%
- Significant acquisition of Elton – foundation for Veris Professional and Advisory Pillar
- Elton Consulting contributed EBITDA of $1.1m at a run rate of 20% in its first quarter
- Net profit after tax before amortisation from continuing operations $1.8m
- Strong organic growth achieved
- Cash at bank $5.6m
- Integration of eight surveying businesses into one surveying entity completed
- Third consecutive fully franked dividend of 0.5 cents per share