Veris: The right town planning consultant for the job
Engaging the right town planning consultant for a project is a crucial step in the path towards a successful outcome. There are certain qualities and skills that are important to consider:
- The ability to provide timely and accurate information;
- Experience in the type of project being pursued;
- Constructive relationships with assessment managers;
- Knowledge of the legislative framework;
- Competitive charge rates; and
- Efficient delivery of the end result.
- What sets Veris apart from the competition? Veris Brisbane Principal Planner Jimmy Duncan offered some insights.
"Veris is not a typical planning consultancy: our planners work closely with our complimentary disciplines of urban design, surveying and 3D spatial services, and can provide thorough, whole of project advice and solutions for your next project," he said.
"Our town planners have the ability to formulate planning strategies in the context of the entire lifecycle of a development.
"Whether it be a material change of use for a dual occupancy or a 5000-lot staged subdivision, we understand the commercial importance of providing efficient and accurate planning services in the broader context of the successful delivery of a development."
An experienced town planner and commercially focused development consultant, Mr Duncan has been responsible for delivering successful outcomes for Veris clients in Mackay, the Whitsundays, Townsville and Cairns and he now adds his expertise to the Brisbane team. He has played a key role in delivering a wide range of development approvals for large scale and complex projects in the industrial, commercial, tourism and residential sectors.
- How can Veris Brisbane assist your development project? The team’s expertise includes:
- Delivery of site identification, feasibility analysis and due diligence.
- Understanding and interpretation of State and Local Government plans, policies, planning schemes and infrastructure requirements.
- Urban Design services.
- Planning and Development Application preparation, lodgement and monitoring.
- Subdivision or material change of use approvals.
- Resolution of tenure issues and problem solving and innovation in titling.
- All forms of property and construction surveying, with the latest technology and capabilities.
- Capture and presentation of data with an extensive array of scanning and 3D modelling services.