As-Built Plant Models
By nature, industrial process facilities are some of the most complex built environments in existence. Due to ongoing maintenance and expansion projects throughout the life of a facility, this often results in existing design data bearing little to no resemblance to the as-built conditions.
Utilising high-definition 3D laser scanning, Veris' team of engineering and surveying professionals provide expert consultation to overcome these inherent issues by developing comprehensive intelligent as-built plant models of industrial plant facilities.
In developing an accurate as-built plant model, future brown-field developments can be executed with a high degree of confidence resulting in more efficient planning, design and costing through to project executions requiring less rework and fewer cost overruns.
Veris can provide;
- Creation of Non-intelligent (CAD) and Intelligent (data centric) as-built 3D models
- High definition 3D laser scanning surveys
- Multi CAD platform support
- Formats always fit for purpose to the client
- Generation of high-end visualisations, panoramic imaging and facility walkthroughs
- Extraction of 2D as-built drawings, isometrics, piping and instrumentation diagrams, general aviation surveys and structural layouts
The following video is an example of our As-Built Plant Model services in action.
Contact Veris about what As-Built Plant Models can do for your next project.
See the panel below to download the Veris Capability brochure.