Digital As-Condition Plant Models
Industrial processing facilities are some of the most complex built environments in existence. With maintenance and expansion of a facility, the requirement for an as-condition digital model of the plant is necessary, especially where design data bears little to no resemblance to the as-built conditions.
Utilising proven 3D data capture methods, Veris' team of engineering and land surveying professionals provide expert consultation to provide the designer or asset maintenance professional a 3D digital representation of the plant, from field acquisition to desktop. In developing a digital as-condition model of the plant, future brown-field projects can be executed with a high degree of confidence.
Veris’ field capture methods include:
- High definition, terrestrial 3D laser scanning surveys.
- Metrology grade 3D laser scanning and discrete point measurement capture methods.
- Photogrammetry based point cloud data acquisition methods, including close-range based methods.
- UAV inspection surveys.
Veris’ 3D as-condition modelling capabilities include:
- Development of non-intelligent and intelligent 3D CAD models.
- True as-built and design intent modelling strategies.
- MultipleCAD platform support
- Generation of high-end visualisations, panoramic imaging and facility walkthroughs
- Extraction of 2D as-built drawings, piping isometric drawings and structural layouts
The following video is an example of our As-Built Plant Model services in action.
Contact Veris about what Digital As-Condition Plant Models can do for your next project.
See the panel below to download the Veris Capability brochure.