Veris' industrial metrology consultants provide mobile and flexible site services to support industry with a platform to make well informed engineering and maintenance decisions. We maintain a comprehensive range of coordinate measurement technology including Romer and FARO arms with both tactile and 3D laser scanning capabilities through to large scale measurement with instruments such as the Leica AT402 laser tracker. Our services include:
- Precision dimensional inspection and alignment of rotating machinery including turbines, mills and complex drive systems.
- Precision alignments of parallelism, straightness, fatness, concentricity and axial run-out.
- Geometric verification of components with direct CAD to Part and model based inspection techniques.
- Functional GD&T analysis
- Deformation analysis for identification of warping, shrinkage and other manufacturing defects
- Tabular, graphical and interactive dimensional conformance reports.
Contact Veris today to find out more information about Dimensional Inspection and discover how we can help facilitate your next project.