Metrology & Industrial Metrology
Precision, accuracy, repeatability, efficiency and industry knowledge are critical when manufacturing, maintaining or installing parts requiring exacting tolerances. Our team of industrial metrology consultants provide mobile and flexible site services to provide industry a platform to make well-informed engineering and maintenance decisions.
We maintain a comprehensive range of precision coordinate measurement technology - from Faro Arms with both tactile and 3D laser scanning capabilities through to large scale measurement using laser trackers.
- Precision dimensional inspection and alignment of rotating machinery including turbines, mills and complex drive systems
- Precision alignments of parallelism, straightness, flatness, concentricity and axial run-out
- Geometric verification of components with direct CAD to Part and model based inspection techniques
- Functional GD&T analysis
- Deformation analysis for identification of warping, shrinkage and other manufacturing defects
- Tabular, graphical and interactive dimensional conformance reports
Contact your closest Veris office today to find out more information on Industrial Metrology.