Our team of industrial metrology consultants provide mobile and flexible site services to provide industry a platform to make well-informed engineering and maintenance decisions.
Veris is equipped with a large range of precision 3D measurement instruments including 3D Laser Scanners, White Light Scanners, Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM's), FARO Arms and Laser Trackers for almost any measurement requirement. For large scale industrial metrology applications, we utilise a Leica AT401 Laser Tracker capable of measuring down to a number of microns over a distance of many metres. We also have the power to combine several technologies at a time in order to meet size and accuracy requirements not possible using a single technology.
Our metrology services include:
- 3D Laser Scanning
- 3D Digitising
- Reverse Engineering and CAD modelling
- Dimensional Inspection and Verification
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Analysis
- Roller and Shaft Alignment
- Fixture and Gauge Certification
- Precision dimensional inspection
- Alignment of rotating machinery including turbines, mills and complex drive systems
- Precision alignments of parallelism, straightness, flatness, concentricity and axial run-out
- Geometric verification of components with direct CAD to Part and model based inspection techniques
- Deformation analysis for identification of warping, shrinkage and other manufacturing defects
- Tabular, graphical and interactive dimensional conformance reports
Contact your closest Veris office today to find out more information on Industrial Metrology.