Our team of industrial metrology consultants provide mobile and flexible site services to provide industry a platform to make well-informed engineering and maintenance decisions.
Veris is equipped with a large range of precision 3D measurement instruments including 3D Laser Scanners, White Light Scanners and Laser Trackers for almost any measurement requirement. For large scale industrial metrology applications, we utilise a Leica AT401 Laser Tracker capable of measuring down to a number of microns over a distance of many metres. We also have the power to combine several technologies at a time in order to meet size and accuracy requirements not possible using a single technology.
Our metrology services include:
- 3D Laser Scanning
- 3D Digitising
- Reverse Engineering and CAD modelling
- Dimensional Inspection and Verification
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Analysis
- Roller and Shaft Alignment
- Fixture and Gauge Certification
- Precision dimensional inspection
- Alignment of rotating machinery including turbines, mills and complex drive systems
- Precision alignments of parallelism, straightness, flatness, concentricity and axial run-out
- Geometric verification of components with direct CAD to Part and model based inspection techniques
- Deformation analysis for identification of warping, shrinkage and other manufacturing defects
- Tabular, graphical and interactive dimensional conformance reports
Contact your closest Veris office today to find out more information on Industrial Metrology.
See the panel below to download the Veris Capability brochure.