Laser Tracker Services
Precision, accuracy, repeatability, efficiency and industry knowledge are critical when manufacturing, maintaining or installing parts requiring exacting tolerances. For this reason, it’s imperative that you engage with a company who can provide superior laser tracking services.
A laser tracker is a high precision, portable measuring device that can co-ordinate measurements on a large scale and present highly accurate 3-dimensional inspections and analysis.
Veris' team of industrial metrology consultants provide mobile and flexible site laser tracker services to support industry with a platform to make well informed engineering and maintenance decisions. We maintain a comprehensive range of precision co-ordinate measurement technology, with both tactile and 3D laser scanning capabilities through to large scale measurement using laser trackers.
Veris can provide:
- Precision dimensional inspection and alignment of rotating machinery including turbines, mills and complex drive systems.
- Precision alignments of parallelism, straightness, flatness, concentricity and axial run-out.
- Geometric verification of components with direct CAD to Part and model based inspection techniques.
- Functional GD&T analysis.
- Deformation analysis for identification of warping, shrinkage and other manufacturing defects.
- Tabular, graphical and interactive dimensional conformance reports.
Rest assured that with our laser tracker services you can confidently plan your project with precise accuracy.
At Veris we have a team of experts ready to help deliver your next project. Contact us today to find out more.
See the panel below to download the Veris Capability brochure.