Precision, Accuracy, Repeatability, Efficiency and industry knowledge are critical when manufacturing, maintaining or installing parts requiring exacting tolerances.
The Veris team of metrology consultants provide mobile and flexible site services to support industry with a platform to make well informed engineering and maintenance decisions. We maintain a comprehensive range of precision co-ordinate measurement technology, from Faro Arms with both tactile and 3D laser scanning capabilities through to large scale measurement using laser trackers.
- Precision dimensional inspection and alignment of rotating machinery including turbines, mills and complex drive systems.
- Precision alignments of parallelism, straightness, flatness, concentricity and axial run-out.
- Geometric verification of components with direct CAD to Part and model based inspection techniques
- Functional Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Analysis
- Deformation analysis for identification of warping, shrinkage and other manufacturing defects
- Tabular, graphical and interactive dimensional conformance reports.
Contact Veris today to find out more information.