Civil Construction & Engineering
Delivering civil construction & engineering survey solutions for the major infrastructure that keeps Australia moving
We have a reputation for exacting work. We have a long history of working across all aspects of the building and civil construction industry, producing land surveys that ensure the quality, safety and success of a wide range of projects.
From the initial planning stages, through the execution of control, to systems implementation, Veris has the expertise to manage an entire site and ensure accurate and positive outcomes for our clients.
The team at Veris specialise in supporting high-end engineering construction including:
- Earthworks, and
- Customised monitoring projects
Our Construction & Engineering Surveying services include:
- Building Construction Surveys
- Civil Engineering Surveys
- Infrastructure Corridors
- Monitoring for quality control and movement
- Digital Terrain Modelling, Volume & Feature Surveys
- GNSS Control & Aerial Ground Control Surveys
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Asset (Utility) Collection and Mapping
- Construction and set-out surveys
- Pipeline and route surveys
- Detail and as-built surveys
- Surface comparisons
- Earthworks volumes
- Machine control
- Section extractions
- Stability and subsidence monitoring
- Stockpile audit surveys
Our national team offers clients access to Australia’s leading construction and engineering surveying talent, while providing personal service and local expertise.
To talk to Veris about the Civil Construction & Engineering needs of your project, Contact Us today.
See the panel below to download the Veris Capability brochure, the Civil Construction brochure and the Pipeline Surveying brochure.