Launched in 2004, the Highlands Estate has already 10,500 residents and more than 6,000 lots sold. In 2013, the Urban Development Institute of Australia awarded Highlands, ‘Australia’s best masterplanned community’.
Highlands plays home to the finest in community features. With local schools, a new $35.5 million aquatic & leisure centre, childcare centre, sweeping parklands and modern eateries, this is truly living at its best.
As the development’s Survey Consultant, Veris Australia (formerly Bosco Jonson), were responsible for the following service delivery on the estate:
- Large-scale Feature and Level Surveys
- Title Re-establishment Surveys
- Urban Design layouts and lot yields
- Preparation of formal Plans of Subdivision and submission to Council
- Subdivision process up to Title registration at Land Use Victoria
- Land Tenure advice.