Cloverton will eventually be home to over 30,000 residents when it is completed in 2030.
Expected to be the largest masterplanned community developed in Victoria, Cloverton will incorporate a unique interface to the Merri Creek, with its significant natural environment and recreational opportunities.
The Cloverton Estate will become a centre of education north of Melbourne, with childcare, schools and tertiary facilities all proposed for the area. A major retail centre is being planned, while public transport and medical services will provide everything the community needs.
As the development’s Survey Consultant, Veris Australia (formerly Bosco Jonson), are responsible for the following service delivery on the estate:
- Large-scale Feature and Level Surveys
- Title Re-establishment Surveys
- Urban Design layouts and lot yields
- Preparation of formal Plans of Subdivision and submission to Council
- Subdivision process up to Title registration at Land Use Victoria
- Land Tenure advice