Kalium Lakes is developing the Beyondie Sulphate of Potash (SOP) Project in Western Australia to produce a high yield, premium fertiliser, for both domestic and international markets.
The project included the construction of 79.4 km main gas pipeline, progressively delivered from the Goldfield Gas Pipeline to the new Mine Site 80 kilometres to the East of Kumarina.
Veris provided surveying, drafting and GIS services for the gas pipeline to specialist pipeline contractor Pipecraft and the Mine developer Kalium Lakes.
The Veris scope of services included:
- Assistance in Route Selection
- Route Survey
- Existing pipeline easement definition
- Alignment Sheets
- Web GIS
- Construction Survey
- Facility site Setout Survey
- As-built Survey
- Data Management.
- Works were completed with new RTX baseless GPS technology
- Works completed on time and incident free
- Veris worked with multiple clients onsite to value add to the project.