Perth Full-Time Surveyor - Engineering
Veris is an ASX listed company and market leader in survey, spatial solutions and planning, renowned for generating client value through innovation and excellence from our exceptional people.
With offices across Australia and a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Veris currently has opportunities for Perth based Engineering Surveyors for general engineering type survey works, which may include but not limited to;
- General Engineering - Feature, Road, Control
- Engineering Setout - Construction, Civils, Road, Rail, Pipeline and Services
- Engineering Mechanical - Machinery Refurbishment & Alignments, Verticality's, Reporting
- Survey Asbuilts - Data Capture for services, concrete and bolt checks, reports and CAD reductions, Stockpile Surveys and Volumes
You will be expected to:
- Provide professional surveying services to our clients
- Ensure compliance with legal and client requirements
- Ensure work is fit for purpose
- Adhere to Company safety and health policies and practices
- Ability to travel away for short periods on an irregular basis
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Have some previous experience or demonstrate a willingness to learn
- A valid 'C' class license
- Recognised Surveying Qualification from a tertiary institution
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material using the form below.
Melbourne Full-Time Survey Assistant
Based at our South Melbourne office, this role will provide numerous opportunities to learn and further your skills as a qualified graduate surveyor. Working directly with some of the most experienced Licensed Surveyors, you will be engaged on a wide variety of survey tasks including cadastral surveys, feature & level, laser scanning, construction set-out, UAV, asset and underground services location and drafting.
Sydney Full-Time Surveyor - Engineering
Having recently secured a number of new projects, we are seeking Senior Construction Surveyors. The roles will entail surveying for construction, building and high rise projects in and around the Sydney Metro area.